Advertising Terms & Conditions
When advertising with Goondiwindi Region you are advised to read and agree to the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with terms can result in removal of your listing/advertising materials. These terms are subject to change without prior notice and any revisions will be posted here for public viewing. We will advise all current contacts should changes occur.
All advertisements supplied for display both on website and in conjunction with all other Goondiwindi Region projects for print or web will be subject to Goondiwindi Region approval. Content must be deemed suitable prior to publication.
We reserve the right to:
– Deem supplied materials as inappropriate though a reason will be given to support our decision.
– Remove materials that are found unsuitable by external parties.
– Object to categories listings appear in should they not fit the criteria.
– Remove links to external websites if deemed unsuitable.
Goondiwindi Region has complete authority to confirm or delete listings as required. This includes free and paid listings. All suppliers must cater to the Goondiwindi Region and surrounding areas to receive any form of exposure on the website.
If the supplier requests to cease advertising prior to expiry there will be no refund provided.
If the suppliers listing is deemed inappropriate following payment, money will be refunded in full.
Copyright: As per the Copyright Act (1968) advertisers are advised that the inclusion in advertisements of material (photographs, illustrations and text) taken from any article published in a newspaper, magazine, internet site or similar publication is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of the copyright or without the appropriate licenses.
Upon supply of advertising materials the supplier deems that all materials are free to be used and not subject to copyright protection. Goondiwindi Region accepts no responsibility for use of unsolicited materials. By supplying materials to us you agree to the use of them on the Goondiwindi Region website and Goondiwindi Region print and promotional projects.
Information supplied advertisers and published on the Goondiwindi Region website will remain the responsibility of that particular supplier. We will do an annual check to ensure details are current and removal all listings that are not approved.
Limitation of Liability:
The supplier and users of this site indemnifies Goondiwindi Region against any claims for damages suffered by any party arising out of that party’s use of the published information provided by the supplier, through Goondiwindi Region. The supplier releases Goondiwindi Region from liability for any loss or damage suffered by the supplier arising out of its use of published Information. Suppliers should be ethical and professional in all dealings with customers referred from Goondiwindi Region
If you have any questions or concerns relating to these terms and conditions please contact us. The advertising opportunities on offer from Goondiwindi Region are designed to be a cost-effective opportunity to market Goondiwindi Region and surrounding areas with funds going directly back into projects that benefit the community.
Facebook competition; Christmas 2018
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted (one via facebook and one via website) .
2. Promotion commences 12/11/2018 and final entries close on 5.30pm 18 December 2018
3. To enter participants must like this post and comments on Facebook Page and/or subscribe to our mailing list
4. There are two $100 prizes one for facebook entires and one for website subscriptions. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Winners will be notified via our Facebook page on 19/12/2018
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.