Gore Earthmoving specialises in the project management and provision of quality Earthmoving and Excavation equipment for agricultural and civil construction projects throughout South West Queensland and Northern NSW.
Established in the early 1980s with over 30 years experience and knowledge in the earthmoving industry, Gore Earthmoving has cemented its position as the leader in the agriculture and irrigation sectors.
Under the leadership of Director, Mick Gore, Gore Earthmoving has completed a number of rural and civil construction projects to the highest standard and achieved a loyal following of repeat clients. Building a solid reputation based on efficiency and professional performance, Gore has enjoyed developing lasting relationships with stakeholders and the wider community.
Gore Earthmoving is committed to delivering a high-quality service to its clients, with a focus on innovation and expansion to ensure the continued success of the business.
Specialty areas include, but are not limited to:
- Irrigation developments and major redevelopments including clearing, levee banks, supply channels, return drains, reservoirs, laser levelling and the construction of ring tanks.
- Road Building including road formation, drainage and gravel sheeting works.
- Civil Construction including raw water ring tanks, environmental dams, sedimentation ponds and tailing dams. Many of these projects are required to meet design and engineering specifications.
- Heavy Haulage including moving our own machinery between jobs but also external work shifting machinery for other contractors.
- Side Tippers. We have the ability to operate single or road train side tippers for loading and carting gravel, rock and other materials.