- This event has passed.
Beginner Photography Workshop
December 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2020 at 10:00 am
How’s about a guide that I have personally designed to help you:
– Choose the right camera gear
– Understand which is better for you – Raw or Jpeg
– Get a handle on the different shooting modes and know which one is perfect for what you are shooting
– Know when to use your viewfinder or back screen
– Understand what your lenses are made to shoot and what all those numbers on them mean (and how they relate to you!)
– Get your head around the important buttons and dials on your camera and which ones you need to be using for now
– Get super sharp focus
– Compose your images with the rule of thirds
– Set the right tones and colours with your white balance
– Understand iso and how it effects your light
– Use your f stop to control your blur and get more sharpness in your images
– Know what shutter speed to use and how it effects your images
Everyone that joins me at the beginner photography workshop in Goondiwindi receives this awesome 30 page guide free with their seat purchase. Couple that with individual camera set up AND 1:1 guidance with me and you’ve got yourself a cracker of a day!
Wanna join me? Here’s all the details:
Where: ‘The Art Cubby’, Goondiwindi
Time: 10am – 2pm
When: Saturday 5th / Monday 7th December
Seats are limited to 12 so I can deliver a truly personal learning experience and to keep us all Covid safe.
Click on the link below to grab your seat and finally get a handle on that camera of yours x