- This event has passed.
October 18, 2021 - October 19, 2021
We are proud of the innovation in our region and the Country Spark event is the way to promote this!
Part conference, part showcase, part networking and a sprinkle of pitching across two days – this event will be an opportunity for innovators, businesses, individuals and students from near and far to come together, network and learn.
Key speakers from across Australia (announced here soon!) join us both in person & via livestream to discuss and share their expertise on…
DAY ONE: LOCAL TOURS & NETWORKING (2 – 7pm)
1. Local tours of innovative businesses
2. Key networking opportunities
DAY TWO: INVESTMENT, AUTOMATION & THE LIVEABILITY OF REGIONS
(8am – late)
1. The current and future investment landscape
2. How to find and get investment!
3. How to pitch to investors
4. Managing an ageing population in agriculture
5. Marketing your region to the Country
6. Health Innovation in regional Australia
7. Is automation the death or growth of rural Australia?
8. How to sell automation for our region
TICKET COST INCLUDES:
– Access across the 2 days
– Catering: Monday dinner, Tuesday morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea & cocktail style dinnerTICKETS HERE!
You may be photographed or video while attending this event: please approach the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen.
The event organisers may add you to a mailing list so they can follow up, and you can receive updates about their activities: this mailing list will have an easy-to-find unsubscribe button.