Website Carpendale Agri
About the client
Our client is one of Australia’s long term agri fund managers, with a reputation for value based investment strategies and building scalable and sustainable food and agribusinesses. Carpendale Agri is a vertically integrated grain production, storage and logistics operation in Goondiwindi and is a key asset.
About the role
- As Chief Financial Officer, reporting to the Managing Director Assets (Brisbane) and Executive Director (Goondiwindi) you will be responsible for managing the finances of the Carpendale Agri business.
- You will ensure the efficient delivery of functional responsibilities including
- o Finance & reporting (statutory and management reporting)
- o Budgeting, forecasting, planning & analysis
- o Tax compliance and strategy
- o Treasury management
- o Supporting HR function and promoting health and safety
- You will possess strong analysis and strategic thinking to drive optimal financial outcomes for the 3 enterprises – farming, transport and grain handling facility, driving financial outperformance with insightful advice, together with clear, concise information
About the candidate
- The successful candidate will have qualifications in Agribusiness or Finance/Economics, along with 10+ years’ experience in commercial finance roles, preferably within an agribusiness environment or from a farming background.
- Strong people skills, managing a small team and interacting across the business
- Be able to work on site at least 3 days a week at the Goondiwindi site with the ability to work 2 days at the Brisbane head office, Toowoomba office or home (depending on personal living situation)
This is a terrific role for a finance professional, working with one of Australia’s long term agri fund managers, with a reputation for investing in their people. To enquire please phone Sharon Moloney on 1300 380701 or apply via www.rimfireresources.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.rimfireresources.com.au.