Website Lowes Petroleum Service
Lowes Petroleum Service was born in the heart of regional Australia, and while it is now one of the nation’s most trusted fuel and lubricant suppliers, we have remained ‘country’ at heart.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our team for a contract period of twelve months as a Credit Assistant based at our Administration Office in Goondiwindi supporting our Business throughout QLD, NSW, VIC and TAS.
Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be taking direction and supporting the functions of the Credit Department to achieve team goals.
Responsibilities of the role include however not limited to:
- Produce reports on deadline and as required
- Setup new customer accounts
- Maintenance of customer accounts
- Contact overdue Customers
- Management of credit limits and availability of credit facilities
- Discretionary approval of some account applications
- Communicate with Finance, Sales, Operations and Management staff throughout the business
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 Years in an Administrative role
- Experience in a Credit or Accounts Receivable role is an advantage although not essential
- Process driven with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic to Intermediate skills in MS Office, sound skills in Word and Excel
- Refined and mature phone etiquette
- Strong organisational skills
- Understanding of Online Application Forms, Setting up Accounts, including pricing
Company Culture & Benefits
Combining the benefits of a of a family run business and the corporate structure of BP Australia, Lowes Petroleum Service maintains both a high level of Customer Service & Employee Job satisfaction as key priorities within our Business.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.