Job no: 780677
Business unit: Personal Banking
Position location: 104 Marshall St
Work type: Casual
Location: Aust – QLD Regional
- Kickstart your career in Banking & become part of Australia’s most respected bank
- Join us in this exciting customer service role – no two days are ever the same!
- Deliver an exceptional service to our customers & help them achieve their financial goals
- Work in a collaborative & inclusive team environment & as part of your local community!
- Maintain a perfect work / life balance in this fantastic casual role with NAB
Your new role awaits…
Our Retail staff really are the face of NAB – and this Customer Advisor role is no exception! This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your customer service skills and deliver a memorable experience to our customers in each and every interaction. Supporting our Goondiwindi branch, you will deliver a high level of service to customers whilst processing general banking transactions, answering their questions and queries, and educating customers on NAB’s suite of products and services that will add value to their banking package! No two days are ever the same in our Retail roles, so if you’re inspired by working as part of a vibrant, energetic team whilst helping customers kick their goals, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
This is an on-call casual role covering planned and unplanned leave for our Goondiwindi branch, so you must be available to work at short notice. Whilst we cannot guarantee hours due to the casual nature of the role, we CAN guarantee a great team environment and lots of opportunity to learn and grow in this role – and beyond! Future part-time opportunities may also become available.
A typical day for me will look like…
- Engaging with customers and delivering an outstanding, signature service with every interaction
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of NAB’s products and services, informing customers of suitable options that best suit their needs
- Completing over-the-counter account opening, unsecured lending and deposit product activities
- Demonstrating our Smarter Banking options (self-service and digital) to customers to help make banking with NAB an awesome experience
- Continuous training and development to support your career aspirations
What you will bring…
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to customers, with the will to go the extra mile!
- An ability to work collaboratively as a team and a will to deliver NAB’s signature customer experience
- Resilience, self-motivation and lots of energy!
- A keen eye for detail to ensure transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
- An appreciation for inclusion and the diversity of our customers
All new Customer Advisors receive NAB’s tailored onboarding and training program to ensure they are set up for success! As a reward for your passion for helping customers, we offer a multitude of financial and lifestyle benefits including an attractive base salary, fantastic career-growth opportunities, as well as the support of the NAB brand boldly backing you as you deliver an amazing experience to our customers!
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Advertised: 03 Aug 2022 6:00 AM E. Australia Standard Time
Closing: 14 Aug 2022 11:55 PM E. Australia Standard Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.nab.com.au.