Website Gore Earthmoving
Gore Earthmoving is a family owned and operated business based in the thriving town of Goondiwindi on the Qld/NSW border, delivering projects across Queensland and northern NSW. We have a fleet of earthmoving machinery including scrapers, dozers, graders, rollers, excavators, water trucks, side tippers and heavy haulage equipment. Our business is expanding and we are needing to grow our maintenance team with it.
Qualifications & experience
- Diesel qualified
- Building and construction white card
- Forklift licence an advantage
- HR licence an advantage or be willing to obtain
Tasks & responsibilities
- Conducting scheduled servicing, diagnostics and repairs to heavy earthmoving machinery, trucks and trailers both in the workshop and in the field.
- Completion of job cards and service record books.
- Must be able to pass random drug and alcohol testing
- A high commitment to safety, quality and attention to detail.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and the flexibility to roll with changing priorities as breakdowns arise.
- Full time position, working 10 days on, 5 days off
- Fully equipped workshop
- Single accommodation available
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.