MH Premium Farms
Established in 2007, MH Premium Farms are a private land holder now operating NSW, QLD and Victoria. We produce a variety of commodities including prime lamb, wool, cattle, broadacre cropping of cereals and oilseeds, irrigated cotton, sugar and nuts.
MH Premium Farms currently have positions available for experienced and proactive Farmhands at our ‘South Callandoon’ Property.
‘South Callandoon’ is a 12,168 hectare property, conveniently located 20km from Goondiwindi on the Barwon Highway. South Callandoon is a grain and cotton property with a high performing and motivated team.
As an MHPF Farm Hand, you’ll work closely with the Farm Manager and Operations Manager, assisting where possible with the implementation of the overall Farm Plan.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Operation and maintenance of our fleet of John Deere tractors and machinery (irrigation and broadacre)
- Crop operations including planting, spraying and harvest.
- Field preparations including fertiliser applications and irrigation field readiness.
- Bank-less and lateral irrigation and the associated maintenance and servicing.
- Farm development trough land and infrastructure improvement.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current Drivers License
- Have relevant prior experience as a Farm Hand and machinery operator.
- Be a proactive, high performing team player contributing positively to outcomes.
- Work unsupervised with good communication skills.
- Be focused and energetic.
- Be adaptable and willing to work flexible hours.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in farming operations
- Share our values of continuous improvement, sustainability, integrity and WHS.
You’ll be offered a competitive remuneration package, including modern work ute and access to training and upskilling opportunities throughout the company to further your career.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, bring your skills and come join a quality team that has strong values and is driven by performance, Apply Now or phone Ben on 0427 237 223 or email email@example.com more information and a detailed position description.
Applications will be reviewed as received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Due to the ongoing and permanent nature of this position, MHPF are unable to accept applications from candidates who are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
To apply for this job please visit mhpf.com%20au.