Website Woods Group
- Based in Goondiwindi
- High Volume Stock Feed Mill
- Locally Owned Company
- Overtime Available
- Accommodation Available
- Full Training Provided
We are a well-established family owned group of companies based in Goondiwindi. The Woods Group supplies quality Australian-grown seeds, grains, pulses, stock feeds and food products, from the highly productive and premium growing regions of southern Queensland and northern New South Wales.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a reliable person who is keen to be trained as a Feedmill Receival operator. Your duties will include the operation of feedmill receival equipment which includes:
- Operation of equipment for the receival of bulk grains, meals, liquids and bagged ingredients
- Assisting with the daily stocktake of bulk grains, meals and liquids
- Assisting with the coordination of warehouse inventory ensuring stock is rotated on a first in first out basis.
- Completing ingredient receival documentation
- Performing meal pit flushing procedures
- Performing standard cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Communicating with truck drivers when receiving materials
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Experience working in either a manufacturing, production and/or industrial environment
- A strong safety focus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Reliability & Punctuality
- Availability to work flexible hours
- A forklift license would be an advantage
Applicants must have unrestricted Australian working rights to be eligible to apply.
These are full time positions.
Woods Group is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Please send all applications via the Apply Now button or alternatively send to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit woodsgroup.com.au .