Goondiwindi Regional Council
Each team member of Goondiwindi Regional Council has the ability to impact our community and is dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyles of our residents. Whether you are a manager or a labourer, your role will make a difference – so bring your expertise and join our team today!
This labouring role performs a broad range of tasks in a construction and/or maintenance work team. This is a permanent, full-time position located at the Goondiwindi Depot.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- The ability to perform a board range of tasks requiring developed industry skills.
- The ability to perform physical labouring tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand directions and to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and maintain plant/ machinery consistent with qualifications held.
- Contribute to a work environment that values the contributions made by staff, that is healthy and safe, free of discrimination and which seeks to attract and retain quality staff.
This role with Council offers excellent working conditions, generous employer funded superannuation benefits (up to 12.5%) and a 19 day month in addition to four weeks paid annual leave per year.
Award/Level: Queensland Local Government Industry Award (Stream B) – Level 2
Remuneration: $60,661.24 pa + super + any applicable allowances (76 hour fortnight)
To apply for this job please visit careers.grc.qld.gov.au.