M & K Andrews Transport
We are seeking an experienced MC licensed side tipper operator for an immediate start
Sidetipper experience is essential, and front end loader experience would be desirable. As part of this role, you will be responsible for loading and carting materials from various pits within the Goondiwindi region. We prefer candidates who are local to Goondiwindi or willing to relocate. Accomodation can be negotiated during a trial period and short-term solution.
This is a casual position offering full-time hours commencing on a 3 month probation period with the opportunity for permanency for the right candidate. Our working schedule typically spans Monday to Friday, with weekends as required. Hourly pay rate will be negotiated based on your experience.
To be the right candidate for this position, ideally you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
– Current MC license is a must
– Hold a valid white card or willingness to obtain one prior to employment
– Clean driving record with sober drug and alcohol habits
– Experience with side tippers, and desirably with loaders as well
– Demonstrate pride in your work and exhibit professionalism as a representative of our company
– Maintain your truck and equipment in impeccable condition
– Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
– Competent to perform basic maintenance tasks or greasing as required (weekly greasing of equipment)
– Ability to work effectively both as part of a great team and independently
We welcome applications from Males or Females
If this opportunity resonates with you and you are eager to gain experience while being part of a dynamic small local team, we invite you to submit your resume and provide the last two references from your previous employment to firstname.lastname@example.org – For further details, please reach out to us via email and we will be happy to give you a call regarding position