Hayes Spraying Pty Ltd design and manufacture agricultural spray equipment which is sold and used throughout Australia and exported internationally. Hayes Spraying Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated business which has been operating for over 35 years. Visit our website www.hayesspraying.com.au to find out more about us.
We are currently seeking a full time Mechanical Engineer. This is a hands on role, working with the support of our current leadership team with a strong focus on product development, quality assurance and process improvements.
- Lead project activities and collaborate with both internal and external development teams
- Develop and deliver project objectives and schedules through effective planning of workload to meet performance targets
- Support other areas of the business technically with knowledge and training
- Monitor and strive to improve levels of performance and quality
- Maintain and edit a catalogue of product drawings and compile BOM’s
Experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering, experience preferred but graduates will be considered
- Intermediate to advanced drafting skills with Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems would be an advantage
- Ability to effectively plan and lead teams
- Exceptional technical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A positive can do attitude
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with and develop innovative technology in the agricultural industry.
- Competitive remuneration package aligned with your experience and expertise.
- Professional development opportunities for continuous career enhancement.
- Inclusive and collaborative work environment fostering growth and success.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australian to apply.
All applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a cover letter and current resume with contactable work referees.
For further information, please contact Dewayne Wells on 07 4671 3092 during business hours.