Website Delta Ag
This position is located in: Goondiwindi
Close date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 11:59pm
Merchandise Sales – Goondiwindi
- Progressive high performing and Fast-Growing Business
- Competitive Salary Package to acknowledge experience and performance.
- Exciting opportunity for career growth
Delta Ag are a leading independent provider of farm inputs, farm advisory, and agency services across Regional Australia. With a strategic footprint across Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland, we are a dynamic and diverse agribusiness which takes pride in being a significant employer of choice in regional communities.
At Delta Agribusiness we partner with farmers to make the right decisions. In a highly competitive marketplace, it is the integrity of our people that makes the difference. We are committed to being innovative and making smart decisions to add value to our clients. With a culture of empowering staff and branches, we are passionate about rural communities, the profitability of our clients and the sustainability of agriculture at all levels.
Based in our Goondiwindi branch, you will become an integral member the Delta team.
You will have the exciting opportunity to support our existing clients and further develop a client base for the supply of a wide range of farm inputs including agchem, fertilizer, animal health, seasonal finance and general merchandise, along with promoting other services such as our grain marketing service.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate strong success in a rural focussed sales role.
- Hold a HR Licence (Preferred, but not essential)
- Be committed to growing a business through adding value to our clients and demonstrate an ability to deliver awesome customer service.
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service and sales in a rural industry.
- Have a strong working knowledge of invoicing, stock control and computer skills.
- Hold a forklift licence (or be willing to) and be competent in a range of machinery.
- Be committed to make a positive contribution to our existing team – to listen, learn and contribute
- Be enthusiastic, positive and willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
Delta Ag will provide a competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and development and a long-term career path.
To be considered for this position, please email your application to Rebecca Rodgers, email@example.com or call Bec on 0404 818 663 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit aurecruitment.actionhrm.com.