Website Kaloma Home for the Aged
Kaloma currently has a position available for a New Graduate Enrolled Nurse to join our facility in Goondiwindi on a full-time basis. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to participate in the ASCA Aged Care Transition to Nursing Practice Program paid for by Kaloma. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our many experienced Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses.
We are an 80 bed aged care facility in Goondiwindi that also delivers community aged care packages and has 8 independent living units. Kaloma is a not-for-profit organisation administered by a Volunteer Board of Directors – therefore all funds go back into the facility and the residents care.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and demonstrate excellent time management skills
You will need to have the following:
- Current NDIS Workers Screening Check – or willingness to obtain
- Current COVID-19 vaccination
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions, reprimands or undertakings.
- Current working rights for Australia
Kaloma offers above award wages, salary packaging benefits and ongoing professional development and training. Kaloma is also able to offer reimbursement for relocation costs up to $1000 and an employee bonus once employed for a period of 6 months – terms apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.