Website Tait Auto Group
RACQ/Breakdown Operator – Delivery Driver
Tait Auto Group is looking for a self-motivated customer service-based person for our Goondiwindi RACQ and Service Department. Reporting to your Service Manager and General Manager, your primary focus will be to maintain the Dealership and Surrounding properties along with collecting, delivering, and transporting Vehicles within NSW and QLD.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are wanting to stay local and be home each night with their family.
With an attractive salary package on also on offer to the successful candidate. The focus of this RACQ/Breakdown Operator will be responsible for carrying out a range of duties related to all breakdowns and RACQ operations within the Goondiwindi area, whilst ensuring that all operations are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining equipment and stocks required consumables
- Perform vehicle/driving duties including the collection of vehicles
- Ensure Company Vehicle Service policies and procedures are actively followed and always maintained
- Develop and maintain high levels of guest service by being courteous and providing a first-class service to guests
- Demonstrate behaviours that align with the company policies, organisational values, and The Toyota Way
To be Successful in the Role:
- You will have a Tow truck License or the ability to obtain one
- You must be able to work under pressure in various environments
- Comfortable Communicating with Retail, Corporate and Government Customers.
- You are Highly motivated
- You have great problem-solving skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Computer literate and able to use smart phones, tablets, and computer systems
How To Apply: An immediate start is on offer so if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be a crucial member of our award-winning team. when applying please include a summary explaining why you would like this job.
Please forward your Resume to Adam Woods – email@example.com or call on
07 4671 7300.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.