Website Insight Accounting & Finance
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for you to join the Insight team. To deliver the best possible service to our clients we need a talented Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is committed to providing outstanding client service and thrives in being organised whilst also supporting the accounting team.
The position is full time with the option of flexible working hours.
- Confident with an energetic approach and great communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative, multi task & prioritise workload
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Happy and energetic team player
- Eagerness to learn and seek innovation
We are a vibrant and energetic firm that encourages the development of our staff as individuals. We want our staff to enjoy what they do and where they work. Insight will offer the variety and challenge that you’re looking for from your career.
In return for your hard work, you will gain job security, satisfaction, career progression and training. If you want a career with a leading regional accounting business and would like to know more about Insight visit www.insightcpa.com
If this sounds like YOU or someone you know, please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 4671 0711
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.