Website Axiom Insurance
Axiom Insurance is a well-respected insurance brokerage that works closely with domestic, commercial and agricultural clients in regional Queensland.
About the role
Due to strong sustainable growth, an opportunity exists to join our Goondiwindi Office in a full-time role providing reception and administrative services, along with supporting our in-house Claims Team.
To be successful in this role you will be a highly motivated individual, who operates with respect, integrity and empathy.
Benefits and perks
- A competitive remuneration package
- Paid courses for development and opportunity to travel to industry-related events
- Various career progression pathways clearly laid out
- Access to over 170 years of in house insurance industry experience
- Working in an office culture that likes to work hard but still has a dedicated focus on having fun
- Enjoy being part of a friendly, family business focused on developing you
Skills and experience
Key responsibilities include:
- General reception and administration duties
- Administrative tasks such as phone calls, processing paperwork, client correspondence, maintaining detailed records and data entry
- Support the Claims Team in developing efficient, effective and well-defined systems and processes
- Understand client expectations and gather information from clients, assess their insurance needs
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Liaising with Insurance companies & assessing firms
- Lodgment and processing of new and ongoing claims for clients
- Assist with supporting Insurance Brokers (Client Managers) as required
Key skills required for success in the role include:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Timely decision making
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to use programs in the Microsoft Office Suite
Emailed applications including a covering letter and CV should be sent to :
Applications close 30th June 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.