Website Blue Care
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our Goondiwindi Community Care Team!
– Full Time/ Part Time/ Casual Applicants Welcome.
– Base Rate (Will vary depending on experience and Statements of Servcie Provided) + 10.5% Super + NFP Tax Benefits
You’ll provide person-centred care to your clients in the community, ensuring a safe environment within their home and applying your clinical skills to improve client’s quality of life and independence. You’ll
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
With no two days ever the same, you’ll spend the majority of your day on the road, completing your scheduled community visits.
What you’ll need:
You’ll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of those in the community through enabling their independence and well-being. You’ll be confident working autonomously within a community care based setting and demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem-solving skills
- Confidence with smart phones and digital devices or willingness to learn
- Blue Card and NDIS Workers Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- Current Australian Driver’s License.
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at UnitingCare Queensland, individuals are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and UnitingCare’s vaccination requirements policy, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations. #W20072018
To apply for this job please visit bluecare.mercury.com.au.