Rural Project Administrator
Palgrove is well renowned as a leading Australian seedstock and commercial cattle business with a history spanning over 50 years. With multiple properties across NSW and QLD, an opportunity has become available to join the team for a fixed 12 month contract as a project administrator playing an integral part in the company’s upgrade and expansion projects.
In this role, you will work closely with our management and finance teams to develop and implement a variety of capital projects plans. This will be a varied and exciting role with projects being widely varied in size, duration, complexity and delivery outcomes. Palgrove is a close knit and supportive company and you will be a vital and supported part of the team.
The role involves:
- Draft business cases for new proposals and assist in business case analysis
- Designing and mapping approved projects
- Develop budgets and obtain quotes
- Project planning, scheduling, and cost control
- Coordinating contractors
- Attractive remuneration
- Great company culture with a people first mindset
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Flexible and work from home arrangements available
You will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a project management team
- Proficient in project controls including scheduling and cost control
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and quick to learn new systems
- An understanding of the agriculture industry and capital development projects like sheds, fencing, feeding infrastructure, water developments is not essential but preferred
Ideal Location: Goondiwindi /Inverell /Glenn Innes Area – Ability to work from home and complete site visits when required.
Our company values focus on quality, safety,
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.