Website RDO Equipment
About the Company:
RDO Equipment is one of the world’s largest and most trusted John Deere and Vermeer equipment dealers, selling and supporting John Deere Construction & Forestry, and Agricultural & Turf machinery, as well as the full range of Vermeer equipment. RDO proudly employs more than 800 staff, and operates out of 29 dealership locations in metro and regional Australia, providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors.
Our job is more than supplying equipment. We are a trusted business partner and we build customers for life. We play hard and fair in everything we do and are driven by a sense of achievement. Our dealer network is unmatched and our commitment to our customers unfaltering. In order to deliver this commitment, we seek like-minded people and work hard to support our staff to realise their full potential.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team in our Goondiwindi team.
- You will actively pursue new business opportunities whilst maintaining the current customer base.
- Maintain focus on company profit margins.
- Develop knowledge of financing options to assist customers
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars
- Develop and keep informed on competitor activity within the region.
You will bring the following skills and be able to meet the requirements of the role by:
- Previous sales experience, ideally in the machinery industry
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Suite, CRM & sales software systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to seek sales opportunities
- Professional presentation
Practical experience of any of the above equipment is highly beneficial for this role.
As a valued employee of the company, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Great career advancement and opportunities.
About the RDO ‘Extras’:
As an RDO Equipment we partner with employees to give a little extra, here’s some of our benefits…..
- Transparent and structured incentive programs, commissions, and bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program with 8 streams of support across all aspects of your life – for employees and immediate families
- Dedicated Wellness Hub with programs supporting total quality of life
- Regional Salary Packaging, regional allowances & tax benefits
- Paid study and study leave for approved courses
- Paid Community leave to give your time to local organisations and charities every year
- Permanent discounted shopping and exclusive employee benefits via reward gateway and directly with many retailers including Private Health
- Anniversary and milestone gifts and awards
- Paid Parental leave – 12 additional weeks paid for primary caregivers and 2 additional paid weeks for secondary caregivers
- Significant Celebration gifts for personal milestones such as births and marriages
- Exclusive Staff discount on machinery, products and merchandise
We strongly encourage all candidates to learn more about RDO Equipment at our website; www.rdoequipment.com.au. To apply, click on the Apply link.
Prospective candidates are advised that interviews will commence immediately.
We are successful because of our people and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We can only accept applications from individuals who have the right to work in Australia. External agencies have not been engaged for this role, so please ensure you apply directly to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit applynow.net.au.