Namoi Cotton Alliance
We are seeking applications for a Site Operator to join our qualified warehousing and packing team at Goondiwindi.
This is a multifaceted role that actively participates in the day-to-day operations of all activities associated with the warehousing and packing site. We are seeking an individual who loves variety, strives for quality, and enjoys the hands-on responsibilities of assisting on-site management across a wide range of tasks.
To secure this position, it is essential that you possess the following:
- Forklift ticket
- Experience operating a forklift and/or other heavy machinery including bale clamps
- Experience with electronic warehouse inventory receipting and dispatch
- Sound numeracy, literacy, and communication skills
- A team player who is willing to work as part of a team as well as autonomously as required
- Ability to interpret and implement management instruction
- Ability to work flexible shift rotation including, day and night shift
- Experience exporting plant and plant-based products
- Ability to travel and work between our facilities at Warren, Wee Waa and Goondiwindi
Additional experiences valued (but not essential):
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Ticket
- Accredited Officer (AQIS)
- Truck license
- Confined space ticket
In return for your skills and experience, an attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants.
If you believe you have the experience to meet the requirements of this position, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Namoi Cotton is a workplace gender equality employer and accepts applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.