Website Tait Auto Group
Tait Auto Group is a family owned and operated Toyota Dealership in Goondiwindi & Moree seeking an organised, enthusiastic, and motivated Stock Controller to join our team at our Goondiwindi Branch.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is responsible for co-ordinating the day-to-day logistics of our new and used stock throughout the dealership.
This person needs to possess exceptional organisational skills to ensure customer and sales satisfaction to meet our performance and culture expectations. This role has variety and will ensure that you are never bored or deskbound.
About the Role but not limited to:
- Sourcing and Invoicing Vehicles – Stock swapping in the dealer network
- Liaising with both New & Used Sales Departments to ensure efficient movement of vehicles
- Liaising with Franchisers regarding – ordering, dispatching and arrival of vehicle stock.
- Building and maintaining relationships in the dealer network
- Processing vehicle transactions, ensuring settlement details are complete, accurate and entered into DMS.
- Receiving and checking purchase requests against inventory records, or stock on hand
- Working closely with Dealership Sales Managers & Sales Consultants
Successful person will need the
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Ability to work autonomously through initiative, good time management, attention to detail and thoroughness
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, incorporating interpersonal awareness and negotiation skills.
We will provide you with
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Factory training and development opportunities
- A friendly and high-performance working environment
- Job satisfaction and security
Please forward your resume to the General Manager – Goondiwindi – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 4671 7300
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.