Website Goondiwindi State School
Goondiwindi State School
Are you seeking an adventure to teach in rural areas? Would you like the unique experience of living in a large country town, and the specialness of working in the Schools of that community? MacIntyre Cluster are seeking 2x District Relief Teachers (DRT) to join our team.
|Position status||Fixed Term Temporary|
|Occupational group||Education & Training|
|Job ad reference||QLD/426012|
|Yearly salary||$66556 – $100186|
|Fortnightly salary||$2551.10 – $3840.10|
|Job duration||Commencing ASAP until 9 December 2022|
|Contact person||Britt Walkinshaw|
|Contact details||4616 7602 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the National Relay Service
What is a DRT? A DRT is employed by a school (Base School) and you are available to work across nominated schools within a cluster (Host Schools) to cover unexpected short term absences.
The DRT is a flexible position that can change day to day to meet the needs of the individual schools.
The MacIntyre cluster is a collegial team who support one another without reservation. Working within this cluster would be a great opportunity to gain experience working in a range of school models all of which work together to provide students with an inclusive and outstanding education.
Each school offers a supportive environment for a DRT, and you will be welcomed into the cluster.
Please refer to our Website to get an insight into what we do and achieve each week.
Departmental accommodation may be available.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green ‘Apply online’ button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
- A brief resume/CV
- Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
*Before applying for this vacancy, please ensure you read the information below –
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location.
Workers in education settings, including schools, early childhood and care services (such as kindergartens and childcare centres) or Outside School Hours Care, are required to have received the prescribed number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
To apply for this job please visit smartjobs.qld.gov.au.