Website Inglewood State School
|Position status||Fixed Term Temporary|
|Occupational group||Education & Training|
|Workplace Location||Darling Downs – Maranoa,Toowoomba region|
|Job ad reference||QLD/428055|
|Yearly salary||$66556 – $100186|
|Fortnightly salary||$2551.10 – $3840.10|
|Job duration||11 July 2022 – 09 December 2022|
|Contact person||Britt Walkinshaw|
|Contact details||4616 7602 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the National Relay Service
This unique full-time position at Inglewood State School is comprises of two days in Inclusive education and 3 days General secondary with Year 7/8 classes. If this position is of interest to you, apply now!
Inglewood State P-10 School was established on its present site in 1964, although the state educational tradition in the town goes back to 1872. The school celebrated the 50th anniversary of Secondary education in Inglewood in 2019.
Inglewood (pop ~1,000) is a vibrant rural town and locality, with a strong sense of community, on the Cunningham Highway mid-way between the larger rural supply town of Goondiwindi and the large historic town of Warwick. It is a centre for agriculture, producing a diverse range of crops and fibres, and has seen the growth of Olive growing recently. Inglewood’s main attraction is Lake Coolmunda, 10km east of town. The lake is a popular location for water skiing, sailing, canoeing, fishing, camping and bird watching.
Departmental accommodation may also be available.
Please refer to our website to get an insight to what we do and achieve each week.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green ‘Apply online’ button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
- A brief resume/CV
- Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location. Workers in education settings, are required to have received the prescribed number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
To apply for this job please visit smartjobs.qld.gov.au.