Goondiwindi State High School
Seeking your next teaching adventure? Goondiwindi State High School are seeking two dedicated and passionate English and Humanities teachers to join our team!
|Education & Training
|Darling Downs – Maranoa
|Job ad reference
|$71986 – $108359
|$2759.20 – $4153.40
|Commencing ASAP, unless otherwise determined
|Nicole Rosengreen, Recruitment Officer
|07 4616 3746 / email@example.com
Access the National Relay Service
Goondiwindi (pop – 6,500) is a vibrant rural town and locality, with a strong sense of community, on the banks of the Macintyre River approx. 200km east of Toowoomba. It is a centre for agriculture, producing a diverse range of crops and fibres including wool and beef, cotton, sorghum, corn, wheat, and barley.
At Goondiwindi State High School, we are committed to providing a high quality education for local children, utilising the unique support and strength of a strong rural community. The learning programs that we deliver cater for the needs and aspirations of all students. The pursuit of academic excellence for all students has proven to generate successful employment opportunities, access to tertiary education and the pursuit of lifelong learning.
Please refer to our Website to get an insight into what we do and achieve each week.
Department housing options are also available for your convienence.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green ‘Apply online’ button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
- A brief resume/CV
- Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
- Stream 1, Teacher, Goondiwindi State High School (Word, 212KB)
To apply for this job please visit smartjobs.qld.gov.au.